Thursday 11 June 2015

Updating Forenji.com

Hi Friends!

/UPDATED UPDATE/

If you read my blog, or if this is the first time your reading it and find it interesting, then please take note of the following updates:

1. I am migrating  updating forenji.com to another blogging service provider.Ok, I tried migrating to another service provider, but midway through I realized there were features which were blocked in my country. Yes, I live in one of those countries which blocks stuff for fun.

2. I will be splitting my blog into two different sites (1) Forenji and (2) Consult Forenji

Forenji will continue to contain the same kind of content as usual. Consult Forenji, available at ConsultForenji.com is reserved for is the business side of things.

I'm still working out the nitty-gritty details, but if you like (or don't like) what you see, please leave me some feedback :)

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Will refer to the blogspot in future. Any new poems or insights? Xx Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Lots of ideas. Coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete